- Never plan more than 4 things for a Saturday. Otherwise you’ll end up crossing the whole Belgium, twice. On the plus side, you’ll meet Louis Theroux.
- Never leave map buying till the last evening. Otherwise you’ll end up cycling to Antwerp twice. Once for nothing. It is good training though.
- A big plus of living in a small town is, that you might end up having cows in your backyard!
- Accidentally eating a bug full of pollen is far less unpleasant than one might think. Don’t make it a hobby though.
- Where ever you go, always remember to take the good weather with you.
- When pouring coffee, remember to place a cup underneath the pan first.
- I think I got a hunch on how to actually, correctly pronounce the Dutch “ch” and “g”. Maybe.
I am now off to Wales. We finally got the maps, 2 hours before we actually need to drive for Calais. I hope you all are going to make the most out of the weekend. See you soon!